Our N1650 exit device is easy to install and crafted with superior engineering. This exit device comes with combination screws and an optional stainless steel chassis. Questions? contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI A156.3 Grade 1
- C-UL US listed as Fire Exit Hardware (FIRE RATING 3 HOURS)
- For single doors or double doors with mullion
- For doors 1-3/8”(35mm) to 2-3/4”(70mm) thick
- Touch bar height 40-1/16”(1017mm) from finished floor, recommended
- Covers are cold drawn brass, bronze, aluminum or stainless steel
- The main latchbolt is stainless steel 3/4” (19mm) throw and has deadlocking feature
- Not available with dogging feature
- Exit Device takes any standard rim cylinder
- No.13 surface mounted adjustable strike is standard
- Sex bolts available upon request
FINISHES: 3, 4, 5, 10, 10B, 27, 32D
IMPORTANT: PLEASE REVIEW FUNCTION AND EXTERIOR TRIM OPTIONS PDF BELOW TO DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATE EXIT DEVICE FUNCTION AND EXTERIOR TRIM!