Our N1900 exit device is available in non fire rated and fire rated options, please specify choice when ordering. This exit device comes with thru-bolts for narrow stile aluminum doors.
- C-UL US listed as Panic & Fire Exit Hardware
- For single door or double doors with mullion
- For doors 1-3/4”(44.5mm) thick
- Touch bar height 40-1/16”(1017mm) from finished floor, recommended
- Covers are die cast brass, zinc or aluminum
- Door channels are aluminum, brass, bronze or stainless steel
- Latchbolt is cast brass 3/4”(19mm) throw
- Exit Device takes any standard rim cylinder
- No.24 surface mounted adjustable strike is standard
- If device is to be used on aluminum doors, specify strike No. 23
- For 3′ narrow stile aluminum doors, order 4′ device
- FINISHES: 3, 4, 5, 10, 10B, 27, 32D, AMB
IMPORTANT PLEASE REVIEW FUNCTION AND EXTERIOR TRIM OPTIONS PDF BELOW TO DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATE EXIT DEVICE FUNCTION AND EXTERIOR TRIM!