Our N700 exit device is designed for use in high traffic areas and is available in non fire and fire rated options.. This exit device comes with combination screws and an optional stainless steel chassis. Questions? contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- Superior engineering
- Tested in accordance with ANSI A156.3 Grade 1
- C-UL US listed as Panic & Fire Exit Hardware
- For doors 1-3/8”(35mm) to 2-3/4”(70mm) thick
- Covers are cold drawn brass, bronze, aluminum or stainless steel
- Chassis top and bottom made of steel, stainless steel for fire rated device
- Crossbar height 37”(940mm) from finished floor, recommended
- Inactive case can be furnished with centre bearing at an additional cost
- Latchbolt at top and slide bolt at bottom, both have 3/4”(19mm) throw
- Vertical rods are 1/2”(13mm) O.D.
- Exit device takes any standard rim cylinder
- Automatic device holds both bolts retracted when door is open
- Fire rated devices not available with dogging feature
- Top strike No.14 surface mounted
- Bottom strike No.15 mortised into floor
- Sex bolts available upon request
FINISHES: 3, 4, 5, 10, 10B, 27, 32D
IMPORTANT: PLEASE REVIEW FUNCTION AND EXTERIOR TRIM OPTIONS PDF BELOW TO DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATE EXIT DEVICE FUNCTION AND EXTERIOR TRIM!