Engineered to be the ultimate in reliability and durability the amazing N1500 Heavy Duty Rim Exit Device has only three moving parts avoiding possible points of failure present in more complex designs. With an unmatched record of reliability and safety and the option for complete stainless steel construction inside and out, the N1500 is the is the clear choice for critical installations in high traffic environments. This exit device is always in stock. Questions? contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- Average number of moving pieces is 3
- Easy to install
- Superior engineering
- Tested in accordance with ANSI A156.3 Grade 1
- C-UL US listed as Panic Exit Hardware
- For single doors or double doors with mullion
- For doors 1-3/8”(35mm) to 2-3/4”(70mm) thick
- Touch bar height 40-1/16”(1017mm) from finished floor, recommended
- Cover and all channels are aluminum, brass, bronze or stainless steel
- Latchbolt is extruded brass 3/4”(19mm) throw
- Exit Device takes any standard rim cylinder
- No.22 surface mounted adjustable strike is standard
- Sex bolts available upon request
FINISHES: 3, 4, 5, 10, 10B, 27, 32D
IMPORTANT: PLEASE REVIEW FUNCTION AND EXTERIOR TRIM OPTIONS PDF BELOW TO DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATE EXIT DEVICE FUNCTION AND EXTERIOR TRIM!