Our N2150 exit device is easy to install and ideal for single and double door applications. Available in non fire and fire rated options, please specify choice when ordering. This exit device takes any standard rim cylinder.
- C-UL US listed as Panic & Fire Exit Hardware
- For doors 1-3/4”(44.5mm) thick
- Touch bar height 40-1/16”(1017mm) from finished floor, recommended
- Covers and channels are aluminum painted (689)
- Chassis is made from steel
- The main latchbolt is stainless steel 3/4” (19mm) throw and has deadlocking feature
- No.25 and No. 26 strikes supplied
- Optional No.28 double door strike
- FINISHES: 28(689)
IMPORTANT: PLEASE REVIEW FUNCTION AND EXTERIOR TRIM OPTIONS PDF BELOW TO DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATE EXIT DEVICE FUNCTION AND EXTERIOR TRIM!